Your Family Coat of Arms and Family Crest printed on a flag
We build custom Family Coats of Arms and Family Crests, have it printed on a flag and deliver to your door.
Digital Downloads is a new section where you can download a high resolution .jpg of your family coat of arms for use on personal stationery, print it on Tshirts, coffee mugs etc.
If you cannot find your name here then please contact us and we will endeavour to build it for you and let you know when it is ready to download.
Coats of Arms
- Individual persons
- National and provincial governments
- Local authorities, e.g. municipalities, city councils, divisional councils, district councils
- Government departments and agencies (though current government "branding" policy requires them to use the national arms instead)
- Defence Force units (Army, Air Force, Navy, Military Health Service)
- Companies and corporations
- Churches (especially Anglican and Roman Catholic)
- Professional institutes and associations
- Schools, colleges, technikons, and universities
- Social and sports clubs
Family Crest Badges
Family Crest badges consist of a crest and a motto/slogan. These elements are heraldic property and protected by law in Scotland. Crest badges may be worn by anyone; however, those who are not entitled to the heraldic elements within, wear a crest badge surrounded by a strap and buckle. Those who own the heraldic elements within, may wear a crest badge surrounded by a plain circlet. The strap and buckle represents that the wearer is a follower of the individual who owns the crest and motto.
Family Crest badges are commonly called clan crests, but this is a misnomer; there is no such thing as a collective clan crest, just as there is no such thing as a clan coat of arms.