Oellermann Coat of Arms
Download your Oellermann Coat of Arms image for printing on T shirts, coffee mugs, personal stationery etc.
Print on Photo Paper for best results.
For purchases over R1000 (RSA only)
7 - 10 Business Days
Do not have a watermark
The name Oellermann is a German habitational name from any of the numerous places called Öhlmann, from Middle Low German ölle "oil" + mann "man". It is an occupational name for an oil maker or seller.
The earliest records of the name Oellermann date back to the 13th century in Germany. The name was most common in the northern and central parts of the country, but it eventually spread to other parts of Europe and the world.
The first Oellermanns arrived in the United States in the 19th century. They settled in various parts of the country, but the majority settled in the Midwest. The name is still most common in the United States today, but it is also found in other countries, such as Canada, Germany, and Australia.
Some notable people with the last name Oellermann include:
- Heinrich Oellermann (1839-1908), German pianist and composer
- Ernest Oellermann (1867-1933), American composer and conductor
- Robert Oellermann (1889-1962), American sculptor
- Hans Oellermann (1930-2011), German politician
- Klaus Oellermann (born 1936), German footballer
You might also like